
I seems to be eating and eating and eating since friday.

Friday: I had a curry chicken pie (as recommended by bio brother) and iced milo for breakfast. Then I had dried noodles at lunch 2 hours later. Reaching home, I bought McWing meal. After boxercise, I ate mee siam and 1/5 of popiah.

Saturday: Had 1.5 pratas for breakfast and at lunch, I had my favourite lontong freshly brought over from Batam by Ah Yee. 5 plus pm, went over to Tampines Round Market to have the most tasteless fish head steamboat ever. The steamboat that is only salty and tasty towards the end with little soup left, the supposedly salted fish vegy that dont have salted fish's taste and the supposedly lemongrass fried chicken that dont have lemongrass taste at all. A very unsatisfied and expensive meal. So, at night, the usual 4 ladies gang went to kovan CC's cafe to have a meal and chit chat session. That place is nice. Acoustic unplugged performance by a chinese singer who dont know how to sing chinese song and was asked to sing kai bu liao kou even though he do not like the original singer. Varieties of finger foods, pastas, sandwiches, desserts and drinks... I had wedges, nuggets, choc fondue and lots of chit chatting and trying hard to recall the seating arrangements of class 3/4E (which had change classrooms for at least 3 times) til 1 plus.

Sunday: Early morning before going to pray pray to Ah Gong, had a bowl of tasteless and huge amount of noodles of wanton mee. Then, 2 hours later, had toasts and kopi at Sing Post. Evening time, it was yummy black pepper crabs, deep fried sambal fish, hotplate tofu, sambal asparagus, sweet and sour ribs and sin cheow bee hoon at kovan. Later... it'll be happy birthday opera cake for dad from polar.
Hmm, meanwhile, it's another routine of Devil Beside You on youtube. It's been a strucking DBY period for the ladies. Ha ha...!
9th of October 2005, I lured ah Ren to watch. http://rachuielle.blogspot.com/2005/10/to-karen-boring-sunday-so-im.html. This weekend, again! using the same pic. lol.

Yesterday's quote of the day was:
只有在乎你的人才会对你最诚实。他们会往往说最刺耳的话。因为他们知道你会懂。
something like that lah.
Today's was:
哟! 齐悦最喜欢阿猛了.
so sugar...

