It was the day of two results. The O levels and the million dollar Toto. Toto? No interest. 4D? Yes.
About O levels, why must they cry when they received the results? Damn dramatic. It's only O levels. Not as if you failed your Bachelor Degree. I was even laughing and skipping to my mates, telling them happily, "I failed my english!". They are wondering why I was so happy even I failed my english. Well, my goal was never JC. So I was happy enough that I can go to my science course in TP. So after viewing the news on tv, I dug up my O level results and realised I've got 16 for L1R4 and a high 20 for L1R5. Ha ha ha ha... Actually, it's 15 for L1R4, coz I passed my english the following year of retaking. Anyway, what's O levels when now I'm still earning my way, surviving on my own. What is important is the future and the job you hold. What's there to be happy if you end up being a toot with good results? Gomenasai, but I'm an activist poly kid. Temasek me, temasek you... we are a team...
I think my guardian angel for career must have 'loved' me a lot. I hate to do sales, and swore to reject sales job and I ended up in my 1st job... SALES. After working for 2 years, I decided, okay, I hate to interact with people. I dont like to entertain people. It's so fake of me. Yet, I end up in my 2nd job as... CSO. Now, I end up in the party which I condemned them as the toots ever since my poly days.

I loved my g.angel. To the core.

