Yesterday was my first visit to the famous temple. It was somewhere along Changi V, inside Changi Industrial Park, beside the SIA XXX Building and through a road along the sea. It was pretty unique for the temple. The story behind is that the sole Tua Peh Gong figure was left untouched, unspoilt, unburnt during a big fire in the previous temple. I can totally imagine a clearance around the Tua Peh Gong figure, just like the microbial growth (yeast, I think).
Another unique part is when I saw a young indian in her purple sari running around holding incense sticks! Yup, there's an indian temple right beside the Tua Peh Gong temple. How racial harmony they are...
So after pray pray and in time to collect an ang pao from Tua Peh Gong, we left with golden numbers each. *crossed my fingers for Sat and Sun*
_______________________________________
Part II: I have a date with 霍元甲
I find it so pathetic to find no one to watch 霍元甲 with. Eve watched it (for free!), Couz watched it and Bro had no intention to watch. So I finally plucked up my courage to date someone.
The last movie I watched with him is Madagascar (sp?). He doesnt like it and says it's a waste of money. Erm... the last movie I watched him alone is Police Story 4. Yes, Big Nose's movie. I hate it. But somehow I enjoy that movie. It's well, not so bad after all. I still remember the old toilet in Princess, Bedok. The one behind the curtain. I cant remember why I agree to watch the movie with him.
So, okay, back to 霍元甲. I remembered him commenting out loud, "Yee, Who is that?! Like Ah gua like that." when he saw Jay's MV on TV (The part where he sings in high pitch like those chinese opera singer). But he was impressed when he saw the Jet Li's moves in the MV. "Orhh, he (Jay) sang the song for the movie ah?" Anyway, he's a sucker for martial arts and action movies. So I concluded he should agree to this date.
Okay, back to D-Day. I said to him...
"Pa! Let's go and watch 霍元甲!"
I said it after my mum told him I wanna 'date' him out.
Dad: "Oh okay lor. The Jet Li one huh?"
Me: "Ya!"
Dad: "Okay lor. Where?"
Me: "Theatre lah..."
And so, I had my date with 霍元甲!!! Ha ha ha....

霍霍霍霍 霍霍霍霍 霍家拳的套路招式灵活
活活活活 活活活活 活着生命就该完整渡过
过过过过 过过过过 过错软弱从来不属于我
我我我我 我我我我 我们精武出手无人能躲
_______________________________________
Part III: I have a date with Changi Airport Departure Hall

Ah Tian is leaving tomorrow. That's fast. Well, Perth will be the Goh family favourite hangout place for the next 3 years. Aja Aja Hwaiting, Ah Tian!

