Ayumi Hamasaki - Winding Road
Like a bird that forgot how to fly
I forgot how to walk
And ran and ran
Now I look back on the road
Which I feel
Both long and short
Yes, this is the road I chose
The footprints I left behind
Are distorted and muddy
But I don't regret them at all
I'm proud of them from the bottom of my heart
Yes, this is the road I chose
I can't live along well as before
I'm not so tactful
But one thing I can tell you is
I keep on going this way with my head held high
A bird that forgot how to fly
Will be able to flap its wings once again
Just as I could start walking again
Finally, I've made a start to my possibly next path. Reaching that place, sitting down, looking around the environment, observing the lifestyle... I wish I was a full time student. I like the place. Just as I like it 2 years ago. Or perhaps I just wanna go back to the time where I get to sit on the brown bench, writing notes, busy with study where things were simpler then. I wanna be a pampered student. Not an adult working monotonously to keep self alive. I want to worry about assignments and projects. Not unfinished work, politics and bills to pay at month end. But things will not go back to the same even if I chose to be a full time student. Not the same with reality set in. Memories will only be memories (quoted by MNIKSS). True.
My fate will be known in May/June. *crossed my fingers* Not saying much for now. *zipped mouth*
How's life going on?

Dance like no one is watching.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Sing like no one is listening.
Work like you don't need the money.
Live life every day as if it were your last.

