Yesterday late night, as I was grumbling to Ah Ren on the inhuman, bast*rd, assh*le, psychotic 'it' who killed the adorable malay girl, she asked me to go to this website, My Heritage. It's to see if you do look alike any celebrity. Apparently, Kwon Sang Sang Woo looked 74% like Lee Byun Hun. Yee! Lee Byun Hun looked like Chee Seng(!). Sang Sang looks better than him. Duh.
click and see who do you look like!
So, trying to kill out the fire in me, (He's really animal lor! How can he just kill an innocent child! Urghh!), I tried it out. I tried on this pic.

Result:
I exclaimed loud to Ah Ren. "Wha Sai, I looked like Korean sia."
Han Ji Won - 73%
Bunko Kanazawa - 64% (whoever she is, maybe some AV girl)
Drew Barrymore - 61%
Song Hye Gyo - 60%
Okay lah, looked like Han Ji Won, Drew Barrymore and SHG, all pretty ladies, I'm flattered. Hee hee... In fact, when I try another pic, the result is Drew Barrymore (70%) again. Did I watched 50 First Dates too many times? Ha ha...
So Ah Ren eerie-ly told me she looked like this female artist who commited suicide on the day of Ah Ren's birthdate, 28th Dec. But the lady didnt died due to the suicide. Instead she was killed when she was "stranded to death by her scarf when it was caught by a car." Gulp. May she rest in peace.
After checking out lookalikes, we went playing with other celebs pic. I tried this.

Result: Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Stephen Chow, John Woo, Yuen Biao, Chow Yun Fatt... Kinda...alike lah?
and this

Result: Whoa... he looked like Jay Chou sia! 76% leh! Where's the other 24%? He also looked like Asley Olsen... Phwaaahahahaha! One so big eyed, the other so small eyed.
Getting tired, I tried on Miko.

Luckily, no matches found.
After playing enough of it, I found this while surfing.

Panasonic FX01! 6 megapixel! 2.5" display! The newer version of FX9. Then I saw this even powerful one.

Panasonic TZ01! 6 megapixels! 2.5" display! 10x optical zoom!!!! OMG! The powerful zoom in the compact 6MP digicam! I lurve this!!!
Thank you, Ah Ren, Ah Ling and whoever is reading this entry! I thanked you all first, okie? You can do the donation to POSB Savings..., you know the numbers, isnt it?

