counter customizable free hit
Send As SMS
who?
it's me

ahui
loves the sky and the clouds
hates the sunshine and the rain

say what?!
blabber away


when?
long long ago

-March 2005
-April 2005
-June 2005
-July 2005
-August 2005
-September 2005
-October 2005
-November 2005
-December 2005
-January 2006
-February 2006
-March 2006
-April 2006
-May 2006
-June 2006
-July 2006
-August 2006
-September 2006
-October 2006
-November 2006
-December 2006
-January 2007
-February 2007
-March 2007
-April 2007
-May 2007
-June 2007
-July 2007
-August 2007
-September 2007
-October 2007
-November 2007
-December 2007
-January 2008
-February 2008
-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-July 2010
-November 2010

why?
something to remember

:: 2005-ed ::
:: a new chapter ::
:: advancement of singlish ::
:: chalet salted egg ::
:: cny 06 clearance ::
:: coup de bangkok ::
:: d-day of a toot ::
:: fire! fire! ::
:: forever <3 memory ::
:: food weirdo ::
:: in the morning ::
:: interesting taipei ::
:: itsuka no merry christmas ::
:: it's RAINING ::
:: liquid nitrogen vs. cruelty ::
:: nolstagic rainy day ::
:: pixie and elf ::
:: psychotic me ::
:: romeo, juliet & the ring ::
:: è¾?恶æ??å°¬ ::
:: Taipei '07 ::
:: the day that finally came ::
:: the most accurate horoscope ::
:: dao you long tale ::
:: yee yeeee ::
:: yo, batam, wassup! ::

linkin'
you and me

:: ann ::
:: karen ::
:: ling*2 ::
:: wei*2 ::
:: zanden ::
:: zhoufu ::
:: strawberry D ::

:: celeb babies ::
:: show ::
:: gallery of absurd ::
:: daniel wu ::
:: kennysia ::
:: trent ::

howl?
to the rythmn


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, March 03, 2006

:: K, K, K-Oed ::


Funny, how come I never blog about MNIKSS and SangDoo? I blog so much about FH that I think its flooded like the longkang during heavy rain day. With the inspiration from Ah Ren watching the show and on a pretty bo liao day with no show on tv, no more vcds, no more drama to watch, so here goes:


1) SangDoo, Let's Go To School





Cha Sang Doo, a sad character. Adopted by a rich family, leading a good da shao ye's life but due to reasons, he was disowned. Led a rough life after that and became a young father who had a daughter but she's down with illness. Working as a gigolo, cheating off Tai Tai's money in order for his daughter's medical fees. That seems to be the only way to get huge amount of money fast. He cares a lot for the daughter who was left by a woman he met when he was young, claiming that that's her daughter. The daughter seems to be his only close blood related family besides his uncle, so there's a very strong bond between them.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Cute Bori and Sang Doo. I think she just fell. ^^"


He met his first love. But she's already happily engaged with a doctor. Corny, yes. He tried to know her again. Tried means to gain her back, to the extent of working as a security guard in the school and being a student. But hiding his real identity as a gigolo, his daughter, his life after he being disowned. She doesnt know what happened to him throughout the years. Yet Sang Doo is goofy. He made fun of the misfortunates that happened to him. Still, he lives on.


The little girl who played Bori is cute! She's chubby and cute with the curly hair. Ji Hoon potrays the character well, though its only his first drama. I wonder if Korean are born with the technique to cry, with eyes opened and the tears... tock tock.. dropping. They are so good with it. (Eg. Choi Ji Woo in STH) But the lady who played Sang Doo's first love seems too jie jie for him.


Next,


2) My Name Is Kim Sam Soon


Image hosting by Photobucket


Kim Sam Soon hates her name. She bent on changing her name. Sam Soon seems to be the outdated name, just like Mary and Jane. She's 30 and she was dumped by her boyfriend on Xmas Eve. The one she thought she'll be able to spend her rest of her life with. She risked her job by meeting her boyfriend instead. Yet she was jilted. That day when she was crying like hell, she met Jin Hun. In order to back off his mum's persistence in getting him a wife, he had a love contract with Sam Soon, because he knew he will not fall in love with the 'old woman'. Sam Soon made the contract because she needs the money.


Love Contract:
1. Hyun Jin Hun and Kim Sam Soon, through a spontaneous contract will act as if were dating until Dec. 31, 2005.
2. Hyun Jin Hun will not demand any skin-ship from Kim Sam soon. This also goes for Kim Sam soon. Exception: If necessary for acting like we're dating, we both agree to it.
3. Though we're acting like we're dating we do not actually date. Never.
4. Kim Sam Soon will not interfere with Hyun Jin Hun. And if he don't reply, don't ask it twice.
5. Hyun Jin Hun will respect Kim Sam Soon.
6. No two-timing. "If any of the 6 rules are broken will naturally be nulled.
In case Kim Sam Soon breaks the rules, she will immediately pay back the 50,000,000.

In case Hyun Jin Hun breaks the rules, he will forget about the 50,000,000.


Jin Hun was named Sam Shik by Sam Soon, the male version of Sam Soon. He's a mysterious person. He had a past that he felt guilty about it. He had a lover who he hates a lot. Because she left him when he needs her the most. Yet, she thought he would understand, that's why she left.


Love is Childish : Samshik to Jee Hin - " I think of you a hundred times, a thousand times everyday. Is it because you don't want to see a crippled me or someone else? In order to stop thinking of you, I took sleeping pils and slept for a week. And I hated you even in my dreams. You disgust me!"


But when she return, the two still attracts to each other, because they wants to reconcile the past.


Madeline, In Search of Lost Time: Sam Soon - "Those two people...seems like the owner in the book searching for his lost time."


But to Sam Soon, their love was,


"Memories are memories. There's no strength in memories."


She thought about her love life a lot. She wants to get hitched. She always have deep thoughts on it.


Sam Soon to Sam Shik - "I'm not like you who have so much that you can ride a ferry across the Pacific Ocean. And that's why I want to be 31, 32. Meet my other half and cross the Pacific with him. That means I don't have time to be creating a make believe love story."


As the Sam Soon and Sam Shik goes on with the Love Contract, she finds herself falling for Jin Hun.


Sam Soon - "I thought I wouldn't cry over a man again. I thought that after I turn 30, it wouldn't be like this anymore. I wouldn't feel my heart beating...and there wouldn't be times when I'm waiting all night for a phonecall..I just want to find a guy who likes me and one who wouldn't hurt my heart. Just live a normal life together."


Hmm, somehow, Jin Hun finds himself bothering over Sam Soon. I cant remember how many times he spoilt Sam Soon's blind dates. Haha...


So, the story continued with Sam Soon love like she has never being hurt before. She's a strong and brave character. Jin Hun is a passionate character.


+++


So, that's the other two K dramas I've watched besides FH, STH and IJUKSA. I'm left with no drama to watch, though I had this 1st episode of Goong.


Image hosting by Photobucket


It's like the hottest drama of the moment, with 1200+ pages on the thread in Soompi. (MNIKSS only had 500+, i think.) But the story seems a bit stoopid, like some kiddy show. It's about the crown prince in Korea, and need to find their wives as the king is going to pass away. Like going take over the throne or something like that. Then met this ditzy, xiao mei mei. Maybe someday I'll try to watch. It's very unrealistic leh. Korea where got king, queen system?

stand by u at, 11:48 PM