:: Ommo ::
I remembered this post, liquid nitrogen. I thought its been a year but well, almost. It's exactly 9 months. Today, its the 2nd round. However there's no liquid nitrogen this year. Normal chemical reactions = bomb / colour change / state change. One of the teacher who left this year came back. She looks radiant and happy.
Then itchy fingers/hands was attracting UNO cards. But we are being constantly called for items. "Erm, got weighing bottles?", "Got spatula?", "Got rag?", "Got XXX?" So, we gave up on playing. It's been almost two weeks since we last played UNO. Just like my PS2. But PS2 is 'sick'. It's been sent to the hospital for 'eye' problem. Instead of LASIK, I think they need to change the whole lens. Apparently the lens melted. Dont ask me why or how. ><
Ommo, must talk about this.
3/28/2006 11:48:34 PM
h(*)2 goonging nowdays must buy 3 same no. 1 diff no.
h(*)2 goonging like 7778, 6668
h(*)2 goonging very in now ah
Kelvin_K oops
我一个人站在红绿灯前 看天上 bay pio gui ah tat girl
7778 came out in starter today. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~
Hmm, tomorrow will be k-boxing day. Yeah~~
At least I can give my eyes a rest from being goong goong.

