:: PS2-ing ::
Physically, I'm tired. First, I'm having a sore back after a session of pilates. Still I suck at crunches. Next, I thought I'll be good that I had no boxercise on friday (Ah Ben - instructor is on leave). Never did I expect an hour of badminton is THAT tiring. See, the EAS went for a get together outing on friday. So it was lunch at Telepark. The halal restaurant is ultra yummy. The thai style chicken is tender and super ultra crispy. Then we went for an hour of badminton session. My god, badminton is such an ultra cardio-ing exercise. Within 15 mins, "sweat like hell" is the word for it. But energised! Just like having a potion used during a gaming session in battle. HP restored! *magical blink blink sound + green blinking effect around the character*
Okay, I'm 'gamified' now. Totally. I woke up at 10 am today (Mentally tired. A dream has been haunting me.). Was gaming and unwillingly went to macdonalds for B/F. Then sprint back home and restart gaming til 1.30pm. Afterwhich, went out to eve and mei mei to shop in MSQ. Hmm, okay, Zara had nice dresses. Mum said budget for that is okay. But why didnt she say anything about sponsorship leh? ><
Oh ya, yesterday. Had a bad bad circuit session. Hit kerb at crank course, knock down pole in parallel parking, hit kerb at perpendicular parking, roll back at slope, bad positioning at directional change. You said it, I've done it. Tsk tsk tsk... bad bad bad. But on the road was okay. SHIT. I dont want to retake and I dont want to wait for another month for the retest... Boo hoo hoo.... Then at night went to Ah Peh's house for his 60th bday. 60th, I'm 23rd. When I'm 30th, he's almost 70. Time passes by real fast. But at least I still have the time to play game, surf net, msn-ing, shopping, blogging... Better than the two soon-to-be teachers around me.
Why is this post so chap pa lang? Coz I'm in sleepy mode and in deficiency of gaming.

