:: Yo Yo Yo ::
It's been a pretty happy week so far. I seems to have many things to blog all of a sudden.
While people are addicted to mahjong, 4D, soccer bettings, I'm addicted to UNO game. Whenever the 3 'musketeers' (as called by one of the Bio teacher) are free, the norm question will be, "Want to play UNO?" So I guessed the idea of placing my Pooh Bear UNO card in my drawer is a wise choice. I've recently added the collection with an ultra small Tiger Bear poker cards. But no one seems to be wanting to start it.
Next, at the thought of my Final Fantasy game on the way to my place... Wahahaha... It's gaming time. Meanwhile I just trying out on Kingdom Hearts. A RPG game that had Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh in it. Hmm, thought of that, I need to go find the walkthrough for it.
Then, it was driving today. Wha sai, my first time doing parallel parking and its heavy rain. When I mean heavy, it's really very very heavy. I tried my best to figure out where the poles are at. Then while driving back, I tried to figure out the cars through my drenched side mirrors. I can only see headlights, not the car. A nice experience. But I'm still lack of confidence in parking. Uncle Tan encouraged me. Well, human are suckers. Our ears like to listen to nice words. "You did very well. Good. No problem one. More practices will do. You will pass."
Hmm, then went for a nice getaway to our new hideout, which is super slow and koo koo in servicing. After a meal of sour 'tangy' cream pasta, iced 'limey' honey, sour mushroom soup, ever nice honey baked wings, cookied brownies, rootbeer float and a plate of waffles that never came, we headed home.
Now, I'm lying on my newly arrived comfortable bed and mattress. Finally, I'm able to sleep soundly on this firm mattress and no longer on that second hand bed from my bro. And I suddenly thought of the showdown with my mum this afternoon.
Mum, already feeling frustrated by my pissed attitude, while doing the bed shifting thingy: "I hate to work with you ah!"
Me, laughed sacarstically: "Know what, I also dont like to work with you too."
Thank god I'm her daughter and she's not my working boss.

