Wheeee! Neo-skin-genesis. I'm bored of everything.
Bored of going out on weekend, bored of shopping, bored of chocolates, bored of potato chips, bored of at home and bored of the blog format I had.
So had a revamp. So happy yo!
Yesterday, while multi tasking between msn-ing and surfing websites, plus kingdom hearts playing, I finally reached the 100 Acre Wood! I played KH basically because of Pooh. Winnie The Pooh, sing in the pool, everybody la la la la la... Okay, I made the lyrics up. So, it was fun in the 100 Acre Wood.

Pooh, Rabbit and Piglet, plus me - the boy.

So, Pooh was stuck in the rabbit hole. Ha ha. So cute!

Nonetheless, Pooh is still thinking about his hunny. Think Think Think.
No doubt my favouritest character.
And that day, I was laying out the glass covers to dry.

It reminded me of something when I held one up.

Doesnt it reminds you of the scene in Monsters Inc when Scully is getting ready to go to work and he was putting on his lens? LOL.

