Banzai to me, for finished watching of Goong. Somehow I'm so happy it had finished. I was rushing thru the last few episodes, thinking, "must finish, must finish!" *fist held up, aja!*
The 24 long episodes defintely are tiring me out.
It's 1hr each = 24hr.
Usual drama play time on local tv: 40mins
24hr = 1440mins
1440 / 40 = 36!
It's the longest k-drama I've watched. Suddenly I missed the 11 standard epsiodes of J-dorama. ><
I need sleep.
Then there's this egg tart scene towards the end.

Oh my god, there's a super crunchy sound when they ate it. It sounds as if it was taken right out of the oven seconds ago. Yum yum yum...
While looking at the egg tart pic, I saw this pic of Joo Ji Hun (the lead actor, yet another Ji Hun. Does all Ji Hun in Korea comes with small eyes? )

Doesnt this pose looks familiar??? The zi lian one in Young Jae's room?
This might just be the No. 1 position on the "Best Pose" in Korea.

