[ Hello, hello? Antenna salah liao ]
Hmm, just a sudden thought.
(Actually I'm talking all sorts of philosophy stuffs since early 7.30am today. I think lack of sleep churns out the easy-to-talk-to-but-hard-to-understand me.) So much so that I actually blurted something out. "I had 2 perfectionists at home, 1 at work. Wha! Living Hell ah!"
Eng was asking me the cartoon character I like. I replied Winnie, pooh pooh. Then I remembered another fellow who like Pooh also. The one who amused me thoroughly when she wanted to get a Pooh bear monitor cover years ago in CPP, and doesnt wants the retarded Pooh version. (The one drawn with the simple few strokes type. lol.) We even had a 'piglet' gang in TP when everyone of us had that piglet spongy sticker, I bought in Melbourne, on our stationary/hp/notebook. Missing those crazy days. I missed planning on when we want to quit (1 month, 3 months, 1 year...), singing 恋人未满, ramblings about life and talking nonsensical stuffs. LOL. I guessed we had pretty much things in common.
Hey shortie joanne tan, if you're reading this, When are you free huh? I missed you leh. Now where's my puking with the tongue out emoticon?

