(I wanna kill the internet. Because of a bloody error, all the things I typed are gone. GONE~! S.H.I.T. So with my minimal memory space, let me recall...)
I am a TSO, cum maid, handyman, personal assistant, uno player, net surfer, glass artist (aka melting of glassware), dishwasher, cashier, IT assistant, AVA tech and now a new one, Lost and Found counter receptionist.
Let's see what do I have in store.

A whole bunch of pens/pencils

An orange pen to blind teacher. Zzap!

A wide range of the Pental family

The itsy bitsy highlighter that I'll used up in a week's lectures.

4 calculators and 1 guitar plug/cable/whatever

An interesting pencil. It looks like a typical 2B pencil isnt it?

Wait til you look at the tip. It's a hell mechanical pencil! Stylo sia.
So, besides all that's still in store, the ones collected includes the (usual) files, papers, spectacles, wallets, pencil boxes handphones, student pass and a memorable pair of sneakers + bag.
They are horrendous.
I saw this MNIKSS quote today (again):
Henry to Hee Jin
"Have you noticed that everyone else in the world seems to be moving forward and yet you seem to be stuck in the past. You're like a frozen clock, you need to change your batteries. What kind do you take Auckland, Cadmium, Energizer?"
I need Duracell. Can't believe it's 2006 now.

