:: Memory Lapse ::
The past few days...
Seems eventful-til-so-busy, yet not.
Seems emotion-rollercoaster-filled, yet not.
I've
- Done baking cookies
- Changed ZhouFu's skin
- Continued Kingdom Hearts after PS2 came back after getting a 'optometry' operation
- Did a bad job for slope yet well for parking ^^;
- Went shopping with gals and got a Gongju sleeved top
- Ate yummy spaghetti meal at Sketches
- Indulged in cab-trips
- Waited 40 mins for a bruddy cab and was Q-jumped by a ang moh. 里轧林北gi掉
- Went facial and finally threading done. Xie Xie Ah Ren jie jie for advice. I forget to tell you that day
- Bought instant noodles that's enough to feed the whole Quek family for a week or two
- Had a hilarous psychologically showdown with low EQ MCP
- Drove an auto car! It's so 'eventless' compared to manual car
- Ate Punggol Nasi Lemak for the 1st time
Hmm, what am I going to do tomorrow?
From the SCV tagline recently, 恶魔...在哪里?
As I'd expected it, they showed a clip today, "有一种七月半看到鬼的感觉."
Yes.
It's 恶魔在身边.
Probably it'll be my 3rd time watching.

