[ Assumptions ]
I think my working life is like a game. The higer level the player is, the higher level the boss will be. Now I'm in level 3. I hate guys who dont respect girls, hate people who accused and assumes, hates people who is super yim chim. So now I had to fight against a MCP cum accuser cum ASSumptionist cum perfectionist.
Today while in the midst of exhaustion after a morning's work, he came to ask me to join him in collecting the dried apparatus from the sun. I was tired, so I nodded, didnt say much and go. He assumed I'm angry. So I quietly cleared the stuffs. Not responding much to his talk-cock words, he assumed I'm angry. Then after that, I was outside the lab, with a trolley wanting to help him push the stuffs to Lab 1 while he was taking the few baskets left out in the sun. I reminded him to bring in the flasks first. He assumed I was ordering him around and said sacarstic remarks. Blood boiled, I told him, 'Whatever. I was going to help you push the stuffs to Lab 1. Believe it or not.' Still he said, 'Ya ya, waiting for me to take the rest of the baskets right?' Pissed, I went over and took the rest of the 3 baskets, hand carrying it to Lab 1, opposing his thoughts that 'the trolley cannot fit it any more baskets'. Then he assumed I was angry because he asked me to do work. 'Work only, you are angry.' I calmly told him, 'Dont assume. Just dont assume.' Obviously the wax in his mental brain stuck his sense, and he continued blabberring while I toned down my voice, in a calm and cold tone asking him where to put the things.
Afterwhich, I went to the toilet, trying to cool myself down before I scream at him. Then, after I went back to my room, he came over asking me why am I angry. I know no matter what I'm going to say, or not going to say, he wont understand so I ignore. He continued to do his usual irritating stint. Until I said, 'Do you want to know how will I be when I'm really angry? I would just simply dont bother to talk to you. Now go home.'
Upon thinking of it, I think MCP expected every girls to be nice, sweet, gentle, soft spoken, never argue back. Perhaps just like his girlfriend. But sad to say, this is not your MCP kingdom. Like what Bio Bro said before, MCP can never accept the fact if a girl tried to step onto him. Perhaps this is why he tends to hate me at times. But since he had never respect me, so why should I do so to him then?
A year has passed since I stepped into here and the quitting thoughts had never been to me. For now, that thought crossed me. And I know that this might just be the first job that I quit because of working relationship.

