Welcome to entertainment this week. lol. Well, I had a lot of new entertainment this week ( excluding the LL incident ).
1) Pulchritude, a new word I've learnt this week. Supposedly its the english translation for 玩美. 玩美, a new song in Jolin's new album. Her album wasnt so bad this time. Just a bit worse than the previous one. Nicer hip songs, worser slow songs.

玩美, 舞孃, 唇唇欲動, 乖乖牌, the usual dance songs of Jolin. The best out of the album. The only slow song that is nice, 心型圈, composed by Yu Hao of NQMM.
2) Mianhada Saranghanda aka MISA aka Sorry, I Love You.

A new k-drama I start watching (actually this drama is dated 2004 ^^; ). Hmm, it was from the same story author of IJUKSA and so supposedly... good. It's about a guy who was deserted by his mother and was brought up as an orphan in Aussie. Then only to know that his mum is actually leaving a good life back in Korea while he's struggling with his life. With a bullet stuck in his head and therefore minimal lifetime left, he decides to take revenge on his superstar brother and rich mother. In meantime, I guessed he fall in love with the naive assistant of his brother.
3) Over The Hedge
Yesterday I went watching the cartoon. It was pretty funny and actually kinda talked about the battle between human and little forest animals. Or perhaps it interpret it as that for adults like us.

So whats a tortoise left on the road without the shell?
.
.
.
.
.

Cute butt, haha...
4) Lastly, new japanese single from 'loh hor'.
"Come on and ride with me... la la la la la la..."
He had to remind me of driving. How nice.
Karen jie jie, if you like him smiling, you'll love this MV.
That's all for this week.


