[ Gone Going ]
I'm so glad friday has come. It's been a ultra tough week. Physically exhausted. Thoroughly.
Tension headache that hasnt been going away since tuesday.
Sore legs everyday after work. It's only four labs apart and I felt as if I walked from orchard road back to sengkang.
Acid burnt fingers. I felt like a old lady with pruned hands now.
Now, shoulders and back that needs lubrication.
Everyday after dinner I feel like sleeping. By ten plus, I'm dozing off the sofa the minute I'm off with my lappy.
There still seems to be tons of stuffs yet to be done. Arghh!
Still, thanks for some jokes that still managed to lift tiring spirits up this week. Complimentary of Mr Wong.
One day, a Japanese tourist went to a money changer in New York. However the rates for the exchange differs a lot from the previous days. So Japanese (J) asked the American Money Changer (MC) why isit so.
MC: "Fluctuations."
J, feeling extreme angry upon hearing the reply, shouted: "FUCK YOU AMERICANS!"
Understood? Damn funny. Still got a few but I've forgotton about it.
I've tried to make fun out of my failure at driving and feeling better now. Someone had to mention L on the head to one teacher saying he's a loser then changed his mind saying double L should be more appropriate. loser x 2. Then I said, 'Sensitive okay? Double L.'
Well, I guessed Failure is the mother of Success. Hwaiting!

