
I remembered her being a nice lady. Nice temper, loves the children. My grandaunt.
But nice lady was invaded by cancer years ago. There's a time when she falls very sick. Very skinny. But she overcame it and was healthy once again.
However, naughty cancer cells never wants to be left alone. They resurfaced again and sadly took over the healthy cells.
At times, it was causing so much pain that she rather chose to leave. Hmm, perhaps it's good that she left rather being tortured.
Maybe she's more relieved now in heaven.
Sidenote: Funny how when someone passed away, the adults always talked the things that wasnt of concern. Like how no one mentioning her stay in ICU and stuffs. 分かりません.

Hmm, to lighten up the note ( since death is nothing we can prevent ). This is a clip which I spent laughing throughout the afternoon. I think I'm going to be siao soon. I replayed at least six times.

