After reorganising my links (seen on the right sidebar), I thought I should add some info, esp to music reviews. So here goes the new album of NQMM.

南拳媽媽 調色盤
01. Tonight
Something new. Something reggae. Something different.
02. 悄悄告訴他
Slow rock, I like. Reminds me of their first album. 我愛妳這句話秘密了整個炎夏 那束玫瑰或許會悄悄的告訴她
03. 初戀粉色系
OMG. I cant believe there's this kind of song in this album. What's this sugar bubblegum song doing here?! What is Yu Hao doing?!
04. 花戀蝶
I thought it's going to be a Mu Dan Jiang inspired song but not really. Actually yes, trying to clone one but failed.
05. 人魚的眼淚
Nothing great about this song, except Lara sounds not too bad. Chorus reminds me of Shan Hu Hai, somehow.
06. 槍與玫瑰
Good. Dark themed. Nice rock song.
07. 時間若倒退
Not bad, not bad. Just not bad.
08. Good Bye, Good Luck
All I can say are good luck and good bye. Yu Hao forgot how to sing and compose! OMG! And the last part with Lara's voice. OMG! Totally dont blend! Where's that deep voiced Yu Hao who sang Wa Jie?! It's a flop commercialised slow song.
09. 水晶蜻蜓
I skipped this song at first thinking Lara is going to squeek in this solo song. In fact it's pretty nice. Catchy.
10. 回你身邊
Slow slow rock. Eh... typical Zhang Jie's composition as seen in 2nd album.
11. 第二個爸爸
Hmm, no comments.
12. 離家不遠
Probably the best song of the album. This is what NQMM supposed to be famous for. Slow rock with great rebel/homie lyrics. Reminds me of Jia of 1st album. Great work of Zhang Jie.
Overall: I have to say 張傑 and Lara improved. 張傑 had most of the best compositions in this album. Lara no longer sings at the top of her squeeky voice. But what happened to 宇豪?! He's supposed to be the 'Jay Chou' of NQMM but his songs are neither here nor there. Where's the Yu Hao who composed Po Xiao? 彈頭 remains the same with his singing and lyrics writing. Hmm, I like NQMM for their slow rock songs. But this album was disappointing. Lucky 張傑 is there to save the album.
Recently I'm getting goosebumps listening to Bi sshi's Ways to Avoid The Sun, Jolin's 假裝 and Hom Boy's Forever Love, 第一個清晨.
Quoting WTATS,
"Like a thorn that is stuck so deep that you can’t take it out
Like a scratch that was hurt so much that it will leave a scar"

