Yesterday, my dear friend since poly first year got hitched. I remembered the first year of poly where we will sit at the back of the auditorium and snack away. About 'Ignie', food we love, life we lead, lecture notes we hate to study and nonsense we talk.
Then came 2nd year and we got separated by a year of advancement. Nonetheless we still keep in contact. It was until she joined Oh-Sux-It's-Monday.

We continued to talk nonsense and shared food. PWP was the food heaven then. Self made ice cream, MOS nuggets + prawn + mustard. In fact she's the one who intro me to mustard. LOL. Not forgetting the chilli mess when John suddenly came. All over the keyboard, cupboard, drawer, plastic CD bags. Hiding into the tiny weeny store and ate ice cream. She noticed that I had the habit to sms with the word 'Gal' instead of 'Girl'. I measured length of things with my middle finger and thumb, instead of usual thumb and 2nd finger. She's always attentive to others.

Now, she's married into another family. The day before, I sms-ed her and the usual her said things like, "I just hope u all join in the fun but hope u gals wont be too tired out or I 'ma fan' u all."

Gal, I just wanna say I did have fun and hoped you'll be in happiness forever. Do be attentive to yourself and love yourself more.

