Crazy. I trade my 2 month old cool back Neon baby who glows in the dark for a white chocolate iPod Nano.
Unpackaging iPod is like opening a packet of potato chips. Not the interesting types of chips you had inside but more about the physical packaging. The earphone, the earphone muffles, the cable were all in seperate packs and you open the packet, just like a pack of potato chips! I like the clever way of Apple of organising the cable. The package is nice.

Pantech CF + Bi photo = I know I purposedly took this pic when it's playing this song
As much as I love my new toy boy, I had a hard time (note!) transfering music to the device. Creative is good here, by using a idiot proof thumbdrive-like function. Drag and drop. I had to applause Creative for that (plus radio included). iTunes... urghh, I had to figure for 1 hour before I really know how to use the basic ones. Too high tech, too chim.
So, outlook - Creative 0, iPod 1. Easy to use - Creative 1, iPod 0.
It's like comparing Nokia and Panasonic/Sony Ericsson.
The shopping yesterday with Eve yesterday end up the two of us buying white stuffs. Me with my new toy and necklace and her with.... ta da! a white dress.
Changes are good. Changes brings along new interests, new life injected, new thoughts, new happiness, new sadness... Take it nice and slow, babe.

