大信封呀大信封
In the end... I received a 小信封. It's thin and small, yet with a SIM university chop on it. Shaking my head, taking a deep breathe, I look at the envelope under the light, to look for the word, 'unsuccessful'. In the end, I decided to open it up anyway.
Two papers only? Shit.
Cowardly ahui looked at the last line of the cover letter.
"... challenges ahead in SIM university..."

Scream, peep. Apparently high tech 2006 is not the same as 2003 (where I last applied for SIM). All are done in a electronic manner now. So there's only two papers.
After hyper for about half an hour, informing everyone that I remember, I'm having second thoughts.
"Will I study well?"
"Can I cope?"
"Is this what I want?"
"Will this degree be useful?"
Perhaps like what eve said, I need a sleep. Take it slow, babe. You have til 15th June.

