OMG. I just saw the 2nd goal of Swiss and it's a bloody offside! The linesman lifted up the flag! Everyone stopped defensing. Goalkeeper stunned. That swiss player kicked the ball into the defenseless post!
And it's a goal.

Coreans arguing with the shithead referee who denied the offside
The only hope of an Asian team left the World Cup with a 2-0 lost. Well, even if the 2nd goal was not considered, they still lost the game.

Aiyo... buy you balloon loh

Hwaiting for the next world cup then
Yesterday, the 3 jie jies brought Gynn out for Cars. It all started when we starts to msn with Gynn. It was pretty surprised he wanted to join us. After slurping Ramen, we went for the 2hr drive in the cold cinema. I think we were very loh soh. We kept asking him if he's cold, if he can see the screen, if he's hungry, if he wants to pee or not, if he's tired... The 3 jie jies became aunties. Oh my... Then after the show, we went to MOS. Again, we asked him what food he wants, the drinks, if he can finish the burger, if he's too full, if he's still not full, if he wants to go toilet... Afterwhich we brought the kid home.
It's been fun bringing a kid out and I think the 3 of us are too engrossed with our own talks.
Well, as always. There's no fullstop to our topics. lol.
Oh ya, I just got another two collection to my lesportsac from bro and sis who just got back from BKK. I had a lady bug print pencilcase (with wishes for my studies) then another brown big flowery cosmetic pouch.
More to come... I want that medium tribecca tote.

