Memory Lane #1
The reminiscence started when I saw Daniel Wu on Kang Xi yesterday.

He's like OMG skinny. It seems a long time since I ever last looked at him for an hour programme. I know he's into the news with some clashes with reporters in HK, he got paparazzi-ed at home with his girlfriend and his Alive band.

Alive comprises of him, Terence Yin, Andrew Lin and Conroy Chan.
They set up this band 2 years ago with a hidden intention of coming up with a movie on how a boyband and the real entertainment life is under the glams. Recently the movie was released and apparently, HK media was outraged by it as Alive make used of them for publicity sakes of the movie. Eg, coming out with fake news.
The movie, Heavenly Kings, promo clip
So yesterday's Kang Xi. It was entertaining enough just to see Daniel Wu. He's afterall that typical ABC kid from LA.
edit: Oh ya! How can I forget seeing his latest 'Hongkong's Shopping Festival' CM I saw on tv! He's telling me to go to HK!
Couldnt find the new CM but I found this! The DBS Women's card CM that would make me happily queue at CPP's ATM.
Memory Lane #2

'Nuff said. It seems so long since I last saw such a decent picture of Jay. Somehow I AM looking forward to his album in Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec. Way to go, Jay.
Memory Lane #3
Aniki Takeshi Kaneshiro is back(!) once again, and will be acting with Tony Leung for a new police-catch-police ala Infernal affairs movie. It's time to see the action packed hero in fitted tailored suit.

T.K. sells Brands essence of Chicken
Move over, Krrrisshhh. Here comes Taaakeshiiii!!!!

