V3, V3i, V3x... yesterday went to V Tea Room with the 3s.

eve's cappuccino... 愛情像 Cappuccino 濃濃的眷戀泡沫 誘人的氣息 多愛不釋手
We had cakes and pan(cakes). Pancakes with banana and chocolate plus fresh crunchy walnuts. Tall warm-brownie-with-bananas structure that topple down. Lastly warm pound cake (supposedly) soaked with espresso plus bailey's drizzled on. Talking, talking I realised it's been donkey years since I updated my alter ego blog. So, today I did one. Pretty satisfied. ^^

the cakes, the teas and the coffees
Nice victorian place to visit and idle the time away. Very high tea. Later on, went to pwp and had supper. The late nite zee cha supper reminds me of the time in OSIM, where the whole focus would meet up time to time and had supper. Although tired but was happy to do so at late night hours. So obligated. Missed that kind of working relationship. Now the 'ship' had left the habour and along the way, peeps got off and on board. Still, it's a bunch of talkatives peeps. After talking for the whole day and that 1 hr during supper, the co. continued from 12 to 3 (or even later). Tsk Tsk, they said 3 women = 1 market. 4 women + 3 men = 1 supermarket.
Tomorrow will be back to MJC. How I 'missed' that place. I only worked for 3 days last week. It'll be 4.5 days this week, as I had a course on the 6th.

the long long corridor

