I was browsing yesasia for my Il Mare vcd when I pop over to the drama collectibles. Oh my, I wonder which s*ckers will pay for the stuffs.

US$64.99 for Dae Jang Geum's apron, anyone? It'll be toh kah bor in anytime.

US$80.99 for Young Jae's key pendent

US$129.99 for Stairway to heaven's couple pendent. It's pretty unique. And pretty expensive

US$59.99 for Alfred bear from Goong. Aka Shin bear.

Cutie Sam Shik and Sam Soon handphone accessories. The cheapest of the lot. US$19.99.

The most expensive and the most horrendous of all. US$499.99 for a Shin Taboo Doll.
Recently Ah Ren Jie Jie reminded me of this scene in MNIKSS where Sam Shik's mum ask how much does Sam Soon love Sam Shik.
"There is a fragile novelist. This novelist write all night and at dawn she puts it on her husband's desk for him to see. Then the husband reads it before he goes to work. Every morning the husband becomes his wife first reader. I'm going to give Jin Hyun (Samshik) the cakes that I make. He'll be the very first to taste my cakes. I want him to be the very first one to taste the most delicious cakes I make. i love him that much."


