Finally made my way to watch POTC: Dead Man's Chest yesterday. Yo Ho~!

Hmm, the show is rather good. Though I'm a bit seasick by the actions and seafoods in it now. I find the trilogy similar to Matrix. You can watch Black Pearl on its own. But Dead Man's Chest and End of the World are together.

Hmm, in this installment, there's a bit tension between Captain Jack Sparrow and Will Turner. It's a bit different from Black Pearl. Every character now is developing 'pirate' symptoms. The fun, the humour is still there but it just seems that something is lacking.

Overall, at the end of it, someone is missing, someone is hurt, someone is guilty, someone is back. I wanna watched Part 3!!! Bugger...
++++++
I was irritated 99% of the time at the cinema coz of a idiot head blocking my subtitles.

That's how the blockhead is.
Those who know me, I'll lost focus if I dont have my subtitles. I end up listening hard at the words. That now, I dont remember the quotes of the movie. Dont really enjoyed myself coz I kept shifting my head left and right. At one point he even lift up his hand, showing his armpit.

I almost leaned forward and tell him he's blocking my BLOODY VIEW!!! I cant see Johnny Depp's belt and Orlando Bloom's dagger because of him!!! This is really shithead.

