First, I would like to thanks the weather for how nice it is during my first driving after 2.5 months. It made my day. I had a good driving day. So good that my leg cramp after holding the clutch too long, for waiting at the parallel parking. But it was good. ^^
Secondly, I wanna thanks Eve, Eng and Ah Ren for the trip out today. I finally bought my first series for FRIENDS. I finally knew of a shop who at least heard of il mare, the movie. I bought my National day top. Ha ha... Kidding lah.
Thirdly, I wanna thanks Tong Shui for coming up with a dessert called Mango with Pomelo dunno simi simi. It's damn nice. Sour, sweet and crunchy - the seaweed thing. That's gonna be my favouritest item from there now. The toast doesnt taste that nice now. I still prefer my melted butter plus condensed milk at Milk Plus MBK.
Hmm, nothing liao. I'm going to watch my fourthly, Sassy Chun Hyung. It's pretty funny, as of currently.


