[ The One Where Singapore is BORING ]
Singapore is not only a fine city. It had emerged into a super duper uber ultra bored place with a super duper blazing ultra hot and sunny with striking UV rays that will easily cause freckles just like Lindsay L... sun.
Ever since I left Mandai after praying Ah Gong, I've been thinking where to go.
PWP - Sianz... I'm no longer living at the area where I can simply flag a cab and it's only $4.50.
AMK - I had never been to AMK so many times in my life before I moved to Sengkang. It's becoming another Bedok to me. Bedok seems to precious to me now.
J8 - Same as AMK. The only time I remember going to J8 (before SK era) was when I went to stalk Daniel Wu with Xiao Hui during poly years.
In the end, I went to my neighbourhood friendly CPP. I spent 2 hours there and bought food (as usual) and a new novel book to keep me occupied in school.
You know, I thought tomorrow is Monday and I was pretty happy about it, still. Boring Singapore has made me love my workplace even more.
Hmm, chottomatte. On second thoughts, workplace... mcp... Urghh. This old man has been trying to play matchmaker ever since. But this matchmaker sux, coz basically, all the guys who had talked to me before, is in his matchmaking list. From Bio Bro (DUHZ!) to the weird-military-machiam-sadist OM to koo koo teacher who walked very kuniang to the new teacher who looked like a student himself to businessman-alike-also-walked-very-kuniang VP to suppliers X, Y, Z to IT cable guy Ah Long to any passerby A.
See, old man is getting married so I think he's jealous of people around him who's still single. Must be it.

