See, life was pretty monotonous and peaceful for the past few days with nothing unusual happening and all the usual happening. Ahui is still slacking with her computer with the daily surfing of sites until the day when she decides to plonder upon her student portal in her new uni.
Fundamentals of Biophysics
"Hmm, okay, that's one of my subjects for the coming semester."
This foundation course aims to introduce the basic concepts in physics including the fundamentals of energy, the thermodynamic properties and the laws of thermodynamics; heat transfer mechanisms and rate equations; fluid mechanics and its application in biological sense.
If there's a video cam to record my expression of that moment, it should be something like
'from a blank face to raised brows to a slow blink then...'

My brain refused to understand the words I'm reading. I continue to 'look' at the description of the topic, the thump thump feeling in my head becomes more significant.
Hydrostatic forces... first law of thermodynamics... Carnot cycle and Carnot corollaries... Momentum equation... Elementary fluid dynamics
O.M.G. Physics!!!
I hate physics. I dont understand the theory!!!
I almost flunked my Chem Engine in TP!!!
Simi simi law?!
What Carrot Co Roll?!!
Forces and Equations?!!!
Dynamics?!!! Dynamo I know lah.
Oh. My. God.
With Bioengine Maths along, I think I will be a nerd for the next 6 months. All of a sudden, biochem seems 1, 2, 3 to me.
Welcome to Biomed Engineering, ahui.
Shuddup, Se7en. No more 'Friday Night Party High'. It'll be 'Friday Night Stress Level High'.

