After having not enough sleep for the past two nights and had a concussion due to a head-on hit on the van's door edge (I was having a 2sec stun before I regained myself and tears were almost flowing out), I had to go and collect my course materials doing a 'workout'. First, I couldnt find the admin office and when I asked the security guard, he replied with a recorder friendly, "Do you know Ngee Ann Poly blk 83? Well, you go to level two, turn left, walk past the canteen, then you will see the white gate outside. Go through the white gate, turn right, and you will see blk 83. The admin office is there. Go straight and you will see 'her' being collected there." I took in all these in one time remembering. Reaching there, I got a shock seeing my stuffs.
See, the uni mentioned things that if I was taking two course, I had better arranged transportation. I laughed it off thinking, I took 2 modules, not courses and there shouldnt be nothing more than a big file of notes.
In the end, it was...

3 thick reference books and two semi thick files in two hand carried boxes
I almost called my dad for rescue. But the thought of waiting for him to figure out the way, I decided to bring it myself. "Well, what's so heavy, right?" *shrugs*
*Lightning struck*
I almost killed myself by carrying that two boxes with idiot SIM/NP students staring. I walked all the way from NP back to SIM main entrance and thank god there's a cab. My hands were trembling even after I unload the stuffs off my hands. At that moment, I realised I need a man... to carry stuffs.
My hands continued to tremble after seeing this in the file,

That's part of biophysics
I dont know 'them'. If that is not worst, look at this.

Bioengine maths *faintz*
I flipped through and saw something which I'm so happy with.

This is the most familiar picture I've saw.
Stressed, I need some retail therapy.

Yippee, I bought my tote bag! Although it's not my favouritest print, I still love the summer-beach-floral feel. And I'm so glad my widescreen lappy can snudged in nicely though I wont put it in even there's comments in forum that it will not give way. Ah tian bought the same print but it was a medium weekender. Mei was tempted to get her tokidoki. I was tempted to get the tokidoki belle belle, but it was a fooking 300 dollars.
Afterwhich we went for dinner at Chong Qing Hotpot opp Shaw Tower. It was not bad. There's a wide variety of food plus free flow drinks and the uncle there is very helpful. He even concoct his recipe for the dipping sauce for us. Hmm, though they should add quail eggs to the list. One thing to mention is that their ingredients were pretty fresh since their turnover rate is fast.
It was nice. The bonding between the sistas were great coz tian will go back to Aussie next week.
I still need retail therapy. And pirates!!!
I wanna watch Captain Jack Sparrowwwwwwwww...... >.<

