[ Click a Clicking ]
My saturday was gone in a spiff, with a morning trying to drive with a new car and trying very hard to park into a real-life carpark. *stressed* Luckily nothing goes wrong with bro's 70k ah beng car. Noon was spent with my En.Maths which I feel like killing the mathematician already. Night was spent with En.Maths before I quit and end up... doing nothing. Watching Full House - Director's cut. lol.
Finally I had a break on Sunday, had some entertainment watching Click with Eve. It's a very meaningful show. There's really no pot of gold over at the end of the rainbow, just cereals.
So, it's time to party then since it's just cereals.
*throws Biophy TMA away*
*sings Cranberries' Linger*
"You know I'm such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
do you have to let it linger..."
It's such an old time song revived by Click.

