[ Deadpan ]
I'm super duper exhausted for the past week. Machiam I work 24/7. >.<
And when there's work, there's bound to be friction with mcp. Arghh. He's always so calculative about the amount of job done. Everyone is tired so I wouldnt even had the strength to be angry with him. I guessed that's where all the unhappiness came about. Well, not as if I don't know him. Too tired to argue anyway.
Oh and I heard the lamest thing today. Actually, not lame though. It's CRAZY. Erm, 7th month has always been a busy month for the Quek family. It used to be more busy when grand dad is around. The kids will be running around the tent, playing around the stacked up plastic chairs, wooden tables with spltting splints and large god statues. Hmm, kinda missed that innocent days now. Why things changed when we grow up? Even the relationship between bloodties cousins. Am I going to sing Eve's favourite song, 不想长大? lol. Well, already 长大 liao, what to do. Time doesnt rewind.
Anyway, as I was saying, so things turn bland a bit when the 7th month these days becomes just a simple ritual. So the devoutists, if there's a word for it, to ask the god about the queries they had. Most asked about health. So far all these years, the lame ones I've heard of are
- "My son/daughter is vey naughty. Dont want to listen to me. How ah?"
- "I had a xxx/yyy growing on my whatever-place. Shall I operationally removed it?"
- "My leg/hand/head is not well. Why ah?"
Today I heard the funniest.
"Can my son/daughter held birthday party?"
Pengz. And it's my beloved aunt who asked that. Pengz pengz. I told mum if I was there, I'll definitely be bursting out loud laughing and perhaps by adding on saying, "Wha lao, mai bo liao lah!"
Or maybe I shall ask if I can eat chicken rice today.
My family has always been a very strict believer in taoism and therefore all sorts of nonsense come out from there too. Whenever they had trouble they'll ask the god. Not that I don't totally disbelieve in it. But having a religion is for you to have a back-up dependent for spiritual self. So I wonder if god had ever felt bothered by the toot questions they asked.
Hmm maybe I shall asked if I shall buy the new Nokia N73. No no, high maintanence girl. You've got to save up for your studies liao. Maybe end of the year. Ho ho ho... Aye aye, I just heard that my theme for D & D might be Pirates.
Duhz
What am I going to wear? Dirty white long sleeved shirts with leather vests and boots, plus messy hair and the captain's hat? I think I just wear my normal wear.
Why? Cause I'm a pirate almost everyday. I d/l songs.

