[ School-ing ]
Hmm, I've forgot what I wanted to say about yesterday.
Summary:
- "Eat air" for 1hr before reaching school. i.e. non-aircon bus with wind blowing at my face for 1 whole hr.
- Classroom is at a super duper ulu level 6.
- Toilet seems haunted coz I throw off the idea of visiting it after I put the cubicle door open. I think the lights will go off any moment.
- Class was filled with a cosy 14 peeps.
- Lecturer is a pretty young chap with a Phd. He tried hard to be funny and cheer us up.
- Everything to him is "wear-ry easy". (note: 'wear-ry' aka 'very')
- He calculates his algebra like A, B, C.
- To him, it's like to me, "Vitamin A. Very easy! Retinol, carotenoids! Fat soluble, antioxidant. Very Easy!"
- I never bring chapter 2 of my notes. So I wrote things down. Whoa. I understand better eh.
- After 2.5h of limits, log, functions, convergence... it's another "eat air" journey
End of story. I need to pack bag for tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------
Entertainment to relieve stress
Pepsi new CM with Rain and Edison! plus Jolin and Louis Koo.
Erm... very lame CM.
se7en's Come Back to Me in Korean/English/Chinese
Sound so familiar? It's photocopied by Energy. Bleh.
3 years later, Come back to me Part 2 (definitely a better MV)
Chinese version mp3:七夕
MNIKSS Teaser. lol.
Translation:
Q: First Kiss?
HyunBin: GOOD!!
Q: Lemonade?
HeeJin: I like it
Q: Fresh cream cake?
Daniel: This is amaaaazing!
Kim Sun Ah: Wow!!
Jeong Masheetda (Really Delicious) with an accent. lol.
JjinJa Masheetda (Truly Delicious)

