Man = Ego = Money

I finally testified this theory today. I used to hear this from a few men before. On how they will 'earn their big bucks', 'have a stable job', 'settle down' before going for further studies/get girlfriend/married. In fact I've heard from the very same person who justified the theory that he wants to wait til he 'settled down' before he embarks on his learning journey. Then I get to know about his uncertainties about monetary assets before embarking on yet another journey. Which brought the topic to another one.
Ahui = money = hard to maintain

Am I that high maintanence? I remembered Daniel (or was it someone else?) 'showing me the ropes' on the type of girls who are high maintanence. Branded stuffs, neat hairdo... Suddenly, I felt to be so part of them. I looked at my assets these days. Lappy, LV wallet, iPod nano, leSportsacs (lots of it), birkies... Perhaps it's time I need to go back down to earth. Should I? But I'm still buying 2 for $20 U2 tank top what.
You know, I like to joke bout money most of the time. In real fact, do you really think I want a rich guy and a moneygrabber?! NO! Which brought me to the next topic.
MCP = talk sense at times = listen to others at times
I had my doubts so I asked him. He said this before he walked off, "Aiya, all rich guys are either playboys or old men." Which totally cheered me up. Cause at least I know he knew that I'm really joking when I said I want to find rich brat. When I asked him if guys will really have a secure financial background before go for girlfriend matters. He said, "If the guy is thick skin enough, yes. If the guy really care for the girl and its out of true love, he'll get the money first." It brought goosebumps to me and it sounds so corny.
But not before I forget he's mcp. He'll SURELY wants to be the money hero for his girl. I took the opportunity and told him he's very egoist. Surprisingly, he never refute. Yet he asked me how and why. Apparently, his fiancee said that he's full of ego before but doesnt know how to explain. So I told him everything.
Just as I was pondering over the few topics plus a certain oversympathy issue which I am pretty speechless about it, I told eve about her F.P. (lol) issues that I myself later thought over it too.
"Look from his perspective, perhaps it'll be better."

Suddenly I lurve myself for coming up with this phrase. Anyway, all these happenings are too far stretched. I just want to take things nice and slow. Need to tune back the speed of the threadmill. It's time to clear up the mess left by CC. Still I think I can 'thanks' CC for it. If not for him, some questions can never be answered. But still, stop pushing me! >.<
(I find it so amusing when he heard that I don't look for guys with cash simply because I'm not looking for a marriage. Teachers marry young, you see.)
Since Eve dedicated a video to me, I shall dedicate this vid to her, for being around to share and bring me out of the circle to look at it.
一个像夏天一个像秋天
All of the lyrics are true except 第一次见面看你不太顺眼.
I never 看你不太顺眼!!! Ha ha...

