[ Weirdo vs 3 Gungho ladies ]
It's been a super eventful day yesterday. And I mean super. Although I'm tired physically and mentally, I feel pretty lighthearted. Thanks to a energy booster in the morning. ^^
After a day's work, I went for my driving. Aw~! It sux. So nothing much to say. But I'm happy to say that I caught the trick for my parallel parking. Wahahahaha! The door knob in line with the 2nd pole, i.e. But my directional change completely buang. The koo koo instructor seems very impatient, cause he keep on asking me, "Did the tester say anything about your speed?" Parking must be slow mah! I got 3 mins to do that, okay? The tester uncle also said I can do it slowly, dont kan chiong. Bleh. But I wasnt in my right mind yday, so I was stoning half of the session. I need 2s to register, "Turn right" in my brain.
Finally, driving is over and I went on my trip to sekolah. The lecturer for biophysics is... very typical engineer uncle. He tells us a lot of real life stuffs but more towards mechanical. And he explained all the graphs, graphs, graphs. Enthalpy, Pressure, Volume, P-V, P-T, vapour, super vapour... 70% of the time I dunno what the hell he's talking. My favourite slide of his PPT got to be "Body are made of cells." I felt so happy like a bird there. He also gave a lot of real life situation and stories, which made me less sleepy. The most interesting got to be how they do tests for... erectile dysfunction. Not saying more here. The info is very biological. The guys in the class were giggling but I find it pretty normal, maybe I'm used to it. I'm a Human Physiology student, okay?! But the project my lecturer is doing is very noble. Coz they are trying to eliminate the 'touch' during the test, by trying to use rays and waves to do the testing. It's very psychological relief for the patients, okay?! Guys are koo koo. Laughing at their own mates' problem. But for the 2.5h in the room I wondered if I had chosen the wrong course. How I LURVE biochemistry now.
Okay, after the blurry, stoning session for 2.5h, I happily go and meet Mei and Lao Da at the Koi pond. Yes! Koi pond in SIM! Koi pond is everywhere in every school I go! Primary school (okay lah, school science pond that is)! Secondary Sch (Yes! Koi pond and a bridge somemore!)! Poly! now Uni! And there's brown benches as well. Awww, missed the red bench in ITAS, right?! So we went to take train. That's where the weirdo comes.
We 3 were talking (as usual) when this late 20s big sized guy, (plump, that is) with a tucked out shirt that's half soaked in sweat and a laptop bag walked over and stand in front of us. Pretty near. The thing is he starts to stare at us and SMILE! Not in a friendly way but in a interested, funny, weird, cheeky wide smile. I realised it, and I threw a eye signal to mei. She looked at him and give him a look from up to down, sloowwllyyy. She's good, man! But the guy continued anyway. Then I turned and looked at him, I caught him do that smile. He looked at me for a split second and turn the other way. When we reached Outram Park, he was walking towards the right door, we 3 quickly scrambled to the left door. HE WALKED OVER!!! And stood behind Mei. We then walked out. By then, my blood is boiling liao. From feeling weird to scared to fustruated. We were going down the escalator when he was about 2 people away. Then he walked down and behind Mei again. Mei threw him that "See what see" look again. After the ride, we purposedly walked slowly and let him passed. It's best to aim your enemy from behind. He was walking and walking while the 3 of us starts to throw out our disbelief and discomfort. Then when he was about to turn right, he looked back! He must be looking for us. So, when we reached Outram Park NEL station, I tell Mei and Lao Da not to go down the station first. We were walking above the station and aiming where he is. I had intend to go to last cabin as we spied him standing around the escalator area, which is near to the front cabin. I'm not sure if he saw us above the station walking towards last cabin, he starts to walk towards last cabin! I quickly ask the two to go down the first escalator to the first cabin! Ha ha ha ha ha... finally we got rid of the weirdo.
If he dare to do anything, I will whack him with my school bag. It's DAMN HEAVY OKAY! I had wanted to use my birkie, but Mei said too expensive, dont waste it. Lol.
Time for stress reliever: Rain's Xtreme CF

