Oh ho... Come and do a lil' cha cha.



Ooh hoo, Zhou Lao Ye finally did something new. And ooh hoo, don't you just wanna sip a glass of martini and dance along in an old lounge bar? It's so oldies yet jazzy, bassanova and cha cha.
This song made me feel excited to get the album. How good.
:++:++:++:++:++:
Today I was talking lamely at work that I find it so amused with myself. lol. There was a fire drill today and mcp was telling me the procedure. He keep telling me since he wont be around as he's in the first aid grp, I will need to be the IC. So I will need to tell the OM if he asked for him. "Tell them, I'm away in the GO, awaiting briefing and afterwards going to rescue people trapped in the fire." He was telling me the whole thing so seriously and yet I was laughing away. "So where you are? You're changing into your red underwear ah? Superman huh? HAHAHA!!!" He was pengz cause I was not paying attention.
He kept asking me persistently cause he wanted to hear the ideal answer from me,
Him: "What if someone asked you where am I?"
Me: "Oh, you are at the phone booth changing. Hahaha!"
Him: "Urghh, where will I be?"
Me: "Hmm, Shell station will be the nearest. No phone booth! Can go AXN machine. hahaha! Or maybe flying in the sky."
After that he was rehearsing to me about how it is we reached the assemble place. He imitated our sadist-attitude-problem OM, "Okay, so is everybody here?"
Me: "No"
Him: "Huh?"
Me: "No. Everybody is not here. I'm Huihui, there's Aisha and Yati. Nagib is going to Shell station, 'Everbody is not here'."
Him, already pengz and kicking the wall.
Me: "There's no one named 'Everybody' ah. hahaha!"
I was pretty bored. Hee.

