I had a habit which superstitious chinese aunties will shake their head and say, "Aiyo... tsk tsk tsk. Cannot~"
I myself find it amusing.

I always tend to have a empty wallet cause I had a coins pouch and my 10bucks n below are there, plus I dont carry much cash around. Mama will say, "Aiyo, must put money. Wallet cannot dont have money." But I will be amused that I had a expensive wallet but I don't have cash. If I ever loose the wallet I'll cry over the wallet and not the cash and IC inside. lol. And I did, dreamt of my whole bag missing.
Nope, I didnt care about my 1 month old Lesportsac.
Nope, I didnt care of my lecture notes inside.
Yes, I shout out loud for my wallet.
And yeah! Tomorrow is friday.
1983年小巷 12月晴朗 夜的第七章
無人馬車聲響 深夜的拜訪
邪惡在維多利亞的月光下 血色的開場
消失的手槍 焦黑的手杖 融化的蠟像
誰不在場 珠寶箱上 符號的假象
矛盾通往 他堆沏的死巷 證據被完美埋葬
那嘲弄蘇格蘭警場 的嘴角上揚
Super diao lyrics with cool cool COOL MV.

