Mr. J, must take a leaf from Mr. B's book of endorsement. Endorsed potato chips? toothpaste? Instant noodles? Chey.
Oori Mr. B endorsed BMW.

I know Z4 is superb but I didnt know it can surpass a jetplane.
Next, watch the MV for Still Believe, theme song for the music movie. Watch Rain on one of his bad hair day. He might looked nicer if he continued to wear cap, beanie throughout the dancing.
Still Believe MV
The movie is (although I don't understand what they kooli kooli about) a bit bo liao. Gangster Rain loved a girl since young. Best friend come along and zhao sai with her. In the meantime he's being blackmailed cause the girl is being kidnapped, for some reason. Then hero-gangster Rain fight so many people to find the girl. Then dunno why, the piano guy - baddie decides to kill himself. I thought Rain is the one kena shot or not the girl. Then looner Rain sent girl to airport to send her off to his ugly-weird-thin-man hairstyle best friend. Last but not least, my favorite scene, the car zoom past a jetplane taking off.
Tsk tsk, korean. Drama mama.

