There's no way I'm going to believe this.

JAY CHOU DO HANDSTAND?! NO WAY MAN!
It must be a hoax. Some strings attached or something photoshopped or it might not even be him. He danced very well in the MV but handstand is definitely a no way.
I finally got my Eternal Rain today with a rain that starts to pour right now. Getting the album definitely cheers me up. There's even a Rain file given. Like duhz, no way I'm going to use it. So cheesy. And I got a bossa nova album too. Che... getting classicalised sia. Have been wanting to get one and happened to see one 14.90 today. so gotten it. Plus I gotten a strawberry tart from Delifrance to fatten me.
Rainy windy day, sitting on my bali table at the balcony, savouring a strawberry tart, surfung net, listening to bossa nova... this is life.

