[ Angel and Chickie *clapx4* ]
Early morning and I'm 'awakened' by a photo like this.

Angel, Rain, War
Early morning and I'm 'awakened' by a photo like this.

Angel, Rain, War
Wha... Angel to the rescue to save the world...
Rain's 4th korean album, Rain's World releasing tomorrow!!! *jumps around*
Plus he's coming for his first concert on the 21st Jan 2007!!! *jumps around*
And the price of the ticket is a bl**dy 188 to 488 to888!!! *jumps around and slammed onto the wall*
NND. 888. What a nice price. Usually heard during wedding for the 'door opening' session in the morning.
Now, "Pay 888 and the door to Indoor Stadium will open!!!"
Enough of 888. Today was open house at my workplace. Their student council performed their mass dance, which is like... erm... non-energetic. And all others just looked on. So 'off'. *rolls eyes* It's nothing compared to TP's mass dance and not forgetting the very own chickie dance.
TP Mass Dance 2006
TP Chickie Dance 2006
This is the wonder of youtube. Simi sai also have. The Mass Dance and Chickie dance still exists. Whoa. It's been like 6 yrs since I last do it. It sure brought back memories.
I luv TP!!!
Then I did a head count of the TP-ians around me, not counting my own coursemates. 6 from my cousins, 3 in my family, 4 from my workplace, 1 from uni, 3 peck sisters, 1 karen... wha sai! We can really re-create a tutorial group. Of which we had 6 IT, 7 AS, 3 BIZ, 1 Design and 1 Engine. Whoa, really a mini-TP. *sings* Temasek Me, Temasek You, We are a Team...

