[ Drowsy Groggy Me ]
Time: 9.20pm
Place: Antique armchair in the living room
PSI: 80
Status: under the influence of cough syrup
Situation: Watching Infernal Affairs and surfing net
People who are addicted to cough syrup are psychotics. It's so yucking-disgusting-oowweehh-icky-weirdy-yeeeeeeee-bitter aftertaste. I had this irritating feeling that there's a furball in my throat and there's a burning sensation each time I swallow. I wouldnt have gone to the doctor if not for that irritating feeling. But good as well, I get to stay home tomorrow and it's time to start my Maths TMA.
Enough of Rain's World today. That man is influential (I can still hear With You and I'm Coming ringing in my ear), no wonder the organiser can chalk up to 888 for his ticket. I'm still convincing myself to settle for 188. The limit is 288, though I don't wish to.
Any go-ers? Zhou Da Shao Nai Nai? Zhou Nai Ma? Zhou Nai Mei? Zhou Lao Ye will kill me.
I still want to say ramble and shout TMD. 888? I could have went during his Rainy Day concert. Perhaps to BKK or even HK and I can still go shopping. NND. Really NND. So what it is Madonna's concert coordinator. People Zhou Lao Ye also bring his pink piano all around the world.
Hwaiting hwaiting hwaiting!

