Things get horrendous when I'm done with TMAs, overly wanting to happi-ed myself, lack of splurging feel and getting that grudge out of me.
So after spending a MAC gloss at super-duper-messy-busy-vivocity, here's what I end up during a trip to PWP. A gior polo tee, my D & D top (a pokie dokie one), shishedo white luscent foundation (ooh! i love the new foundation) and two m)phosis bags.
Yes. Two bags. One for small items (cause the gals stopped me from getting possessed by the red-yellow-orange mamasan bag. lol. My Girls~ Zhou Dong is here...~) and one for study. How much damage today? Almost 200.

Jjiang jjiang! That time when I went to Bkk, I bought this chain thingy without knowing for what. I end up putting it on my new plain jane bag. But now it's no longer plain jane! It's bootiful lulu. lol.
Oh, yesterday after getting my craving cured at mala hotpottie, the gals went to vivo. Whoa~ for the first reaction and Stoned! for the last reaction before we leave the place.
All I can say is, Anyong, vivo. We'll see you in two months' time.
I'm still entertained by this. lol.


