[ Upcoming Weeks ]
Upcoming weeks are not going to be easy.
Next Fri: Biophy TMA02 (of which I had no idea how to do it yet)
Next Next Fri: Eng. Maths TMA03 (Like TMD. Only 20 days apart for the two submissions)
Next Next Next Fri: Biophy Lab Report (Still okay.)
Next Next Next Next Fri: HOLIDAY!!!!!
Wait.
It's another two weeks before exams. Yes. The exams that can make you a B student or F student. Flung exam, that it. Even if you get 99 marks for TMAs also no use.
Just as I was stressed up over the unfinished work and upcoming work, stress pimples are popping up. AAAHHHHHHH~~~
I've intended to give myself a break today, and I was in such a holiday mood, not doing any of my sch work. In the end, I see my unfinished lab report, I buay tahan and did the handscripting.
Well, at least I accomplished something today. ^^
Quote of the day (back!): People say 3 women = 1 market. Ahui say 2 aunties + 2 purposedly-want-to-irritate-people-jebronies = chaotic paparaazi troupies of the year.

