Throw me with a person who talk cock, I'll kill the person.
Throw me alone without anyone, I might just kill myself.
I think I almost gone autistic or develop some nobody-to-talk-to syndrome. So much so that when I met a teacher in the canteen, she asked if I'm okay, I said no. When I was going home, I showed the sweet clerk my sunshine bye bye. So much so that I drew this on paint. A leisure work William used to do in PWP. He can draw the shop from his view at the counter.
For the first time I'm so happy I have homework. At least it kept me occupied for almost 50% of the time.
It's another day tomorrow without the peeps around. AAAAAAAIIIII YYYYOOOOOOOOO!!!
I realised I'm a people's person. If there's a day I'll be thrown into a cubicle cell alone, I might just strangle myself or choke myself with tissue paper to death.

