Exam weeks.
Two papers are enough to put me down.
Maths? Sigh, shall not talk about it.
Biophy? No matter how I study, it doesnt stick in my brain. It's like a low quality of post-its, i.e. came off after some time.

I end up doodling on every page of the two puncture holes of my paper.
Other than that, I end up grabbing that Death Note from my table. It's as addictive as sugar and chocolate.
Or not I'll end up having a shrink session with Dr. mcp. Tsk tsk, I have to say, he observed and knows... without me saying anything. He talked about a nerd (I prefer the term toot). He talked about being direct. Communication. I agreed. True! Very true. Which brought me to the next question.
Mirror, mirror, who's the "truest" of them all?
Presenting 'A'
In a group: Talks a lot. Laugh. Tease. Joke. Laugh. Joins in the fun. A big Ha Ha! open-hearted session.
In a one-to-one session: Rarely talks. Awkward silence. Formal talk, if needed. Silence.
Presenting 'B'
In a group: Silence. 1 question 1 answer. Silence.
In a one-to-one session: Communicating. Initiate talk. No big haha! talk, but at least chatting 'normally'.
So who's the prettiest you'll pick?
Me? At times... I would like to smack B and give a pat on the back for A.

