
It's like a big family gathering for the past 3 days.
Had some brother-sister bonding with my two fat cousins. The greatest english jokes of the year. 'Ball'ing, 'To' Cool, 'To' Warm, 'Meh'noo... And great BBQ-Eating session with them. My Sou Chefs.
Had a great bonding with Mae Mae. She knows I'm Ahui Yee Yee! *jumps around for joy* Remembers the way she run towards me excitedly when she found me. Remembers her sweet voice ( enough to melt as per Ah Mei's description) when she said, "Yee Yee, where's your (s)tick?", "What she doing?", "Yee! I (f)arted."
Had Uno and Heart Attack sessions. lol.
Had a lazy morning talk, lying lazily on the beds with the gals. And had a great sigh of relief when I saw them come (before I throw the tongs on the next person who come and ask, "Eh? No otah/chicken wing/satay ah?")
Not forgetting the thin and thick Dorlin and Destrin. lol.
I guessed the thing missing this time is the lack of alcohol and instant noodles. lol. I think there's another bottle around my kitchen.
Oh ya, how can I forget my malfunction brain at 2am when I deleted my whole music bank away?!
Hmm, and the best stress reliever ever (other than splurging), driving. Although its only a 15mins drive, it's enough to reclaim my confidence and relieve my stress. ^^
So long goodbye and there's no way I'm going to agree to such a big BBQ session anymore. Maybe half the people are enough.
Well, half of the people are enough anyway.
:==:==:==:==:==:
Went to Vivo today and whoa, weekday crowd are like the normal sat/sun crowd! Not too bad. I had my splurging feel again. I spent 30 at Sasa, picking up hair serum, eye lash conditioner (as recommended by lash permer), perfume container (it comes with a funnel!) and a rice paper blotter. The three ladies (me, mum and sis-in-law) drank high tea like a tai tai at 3pm, with the real mccoys sitting beside us. Bad service at Pac Coffee is all I can say. It's the first time I had to set my own hot drink on my saucer plate. Duhz.
It's back to work, back to study tomorrow. It's exam time. Gah...
Oh ya, and the childhood-ambition-childhood-fantasy-characters rolled into one, 'rojak' D & D this friday.

