[ One day... ]
OH MY.
Tomorrow is the horrendous day of the exam and I'm only... 40% prepared(?).
Ya, 40% is enough for the passing mark.
Ya ya, also enough for paying another 1.9k for another module.
I know it's bad. I know.
I've semi-quit Death Note. (It's not so nice afterall, well, after a certain person died. >.< ) F.R.I.E.N.D.S. was done. So nothing's lingering.
I've been sleeping early everyday. Sleepy at 9pm, woke up at 7am. Really "early wake up bird got worm to eat." Ya, I get to eat junks at 9am.
I'm still trying to get everything in. The complicating unit conversions, 4 full pages of compiled formulaes, derivation of formulae, theories... etc. WHY ISNT IT AN OPEN BOOK EXAM?!
I wanna get out of the cube. I felt like I'm suffocating in this exam-preparation cube. *cough cough* I feel like running out. Even my normal sense is not making sense! hhHHHEELLPPP~ And my ear has been itching the whole day. WHO THE HELL IS SCOLDING/GOSSIPING ABOUT ME?!
*taps comfortly on head* One more day...

