
Okay, no worries. I didnt do that to my camera. It's still a plain white jane. I was just experimenting with the blings, setting it around the shutter and I'm bombarded with old Mr Q's comments.
"So expensive thing, you anyhow paste things on it!"
"Nice meh? Where got nice?"
"Like Ah Lian. Only Ah Lian will do this."
"Yee, your handphone. So ugly."
Erm, I reputed by saying, "Ah Lian where got do this kind of things?! They are not so clever to do such stuffs. Either they ask people to do, or not, they'll get some obiang sticker and plonk onto it. You think they'll paste it one by one ah."
Speaking on pasting stuffs on expensive stuffs. Glad he had not noticed the ones in my lappy. It's 2k. lol. And yes! I finally had my panasonic camera. *grins* I can fulfil my dream of being a paparaazi at Old Mr. Lee's house. lol.
Now my cammy is on the way to the motor show and hurting it's eyes on the hyper models who's posing with the cars, while me... still staring at my biophy notes.
Jia Lat ah.

