Let's see what happened in the past 300+ days.
1) Weddings, Weddings and Weddings
My bro, Ah Er, Hwee Yin, Ah Ann, Nagib, Tama, Salina, lastly Val and Dean.
2) Baby Blooms
Baby Alvin-Charlene Jr., Baby Michelle Jr. (Oops, forget the name), Baby Yasmii...
3) Back to School

Tough. But I'll do it better next sem onwards.
Back to school brought me back to the 'fighting' and hypocrite world of studies. Everyone depending on another, competing with another, leeching on another. Somehow, it's worse than workplace.
4)Zoom Zoom
After 3 Basic Theory test, 3 Final Theory test and 2 Practical tests, I finally gotten my license on 10th Aug! Yeah~
Plus spending almost 3k. >.<
5) Hello and Goodbye
Get to know quite a number of people this year. From school, workplace, ex-company... And this time of the year, it's also time for big-wind-blow. Everyone changed their job or transfered to another place for better prospect.
Hi! and Bye~
6) Wei Wei Wei
Not a fan of making calls, but amazingly how someone can make me a fan.
The voice.
Will the phone ring again? *sings* Ring Ah Ring Ah Ring Ah Ring Ah Ring
7) 蓋世英雄到來!
Homboy's concert. The rapport wasnt that great but his voice is whoa, better than cd.
8) Techie girl
Lumix, N73, iPod...
9) FRIENDS
I've finally acquired my set. (^^)Y
10) Memory Problems
Yes. I'm still having it. That's why I had to stop this list at 10, cause I cant remember any else at the moment.
Well, it's been an interesting year. Hopefully next year will be better. Time for booze and cheers!

